Who doesn’t need some form of motivation at some point in time? Well, if you are in need of some inspiration that can be used at work and for personal projects or jobs that you may be working on, this might be just what you need!
Following are six simple tips that, according to career manager Yun Siang Long, can be used to be more productive and free your mind of things that prohibit you from dealing with bigger issues:
- Take 10 Minutes for Every 50 Minutes of Work – Even machines need rest once in a while. When you begin to get tired or feel monotonous, take a small 10 minute break.
- Use Your 10 Minutes Wisely – During your 10 minutes you are free to explore, experiment, and change it. Stay disciplined, otherwise you’ll end up wasting time.
- Look at What You’ve Completed – One quick way to stay motivated at work is to look at what you have completed after working for quite a while.
- Read Something Interesting – Try reading some interesting articles – something motivating, perhaps.
- Take a Walk to the Pantry – Walk to the pantry to make a cup of coffee or a have a quick chat. This is a good diversion from your project.
- Clear Your Table – If you are already unmotivated to work, your table is likely messy or unorganized. Clear your table and see how it can clear your mind at least for that moment.
Click here to view the entire article. And, feel free to let us know if any of these tips work for you!
– The IDEAWorks® Team
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”