With a New Year fast approaching the IDEAWorks Team would like to take a look back at some of the most intriguing posts made throughout the year! We attempted to cover all angles in creativity and innovation, everything from how to tackle your resolutions to how to define excellence, ways to stay creative, innovative education, and evaluating your creative energy level!
Following is a list of a few of the posts that we loved! Just in case you missed them or would like take a look at them, again, to use some of the tips and tricks mentioned to prepare for “a New Year of creativity and innovation” we have provided the links:
- Creative Way to Tackle Resolutions – January 31, 2012
- Kick-Start Your Creativity – January 9, 2012
- Education is Powerful – February 15, 2012
- Exercise you brain – February 7, 2012
- Defining Excellence – March 15, 2012
- 29 Ways to Stay Creative – June 27, 2012
- What’s Your Creative Energy Level? – June 20, 2012
You can also browse the complete year in review by visiting the IDEAS AT WORK archives! Please feel free to leave your comments!
Thanks for your support and stay tuned to what we have in store for 2013!
– The IDEAWorks Team
“Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.”